Alguém poderia corrigir os erros? 25 pontos!
tenho que preparar uma apresentação curtinha (1 minuto) em dupla dando a minha opinião sobre a educação online em inglês.
qualquer crítica construtiva é bem vinda: )
me: good morning everyone!
today my friend maria and i are going to talk about text 1 on page 97
i think online education is an amazing thing because we can learn a lot of things anywhere, anytime and it made information more accessible
maria: for sure, but in my opinion online education a lot of people but a face to face class with a teacher is still the best option
Me: Good morning everyone!
Today my friend Maria and I are going to talk about text 1 on page 97
I think online education is an amazing thing because we can learn a lot of things anywhere, anytime and it made information more accessible
Maria: For sure, in my opinion online education helps a lot of people but a face to face class with a teacher is still the best option
Parabéns! não achei nenhum erro gramatical. Apenas removi um "but" na fala de Maria. Está bom, simples e informal como uma apresentação curta deve ser.
Tenho ceeteza que vc e sua amiga vão ir bem. Treinem antes e boa sorte
*...I think online education is an amazing thing because we can learn things anywhere...*
*...helps a lot of people but face to face in room class with a teacher...*
essas foram as partes que eu corrigi, agora vc só precisa colocar vírgulas em algumas partes do texto.
espero ter ajudado!
2) Ben isn’t hungry right now
3) My mother isn’t a teacher
1) Donna isn’t my best friend
2) Ron and Dave aren’t brother and sister
3) My grandmother isn’t 90 years old
5) Niy’s house isn’t very pretty
6) I am not at home
7) Dan and I aren’t in school rn
8) My book isn’t 300 pages long
9) My friends aren’t funny
10) The children aren’t at a summer camp
4) I am not at the cinema
5) It isn’t about to rain today
6) The books aren’t heavy
7) They aren’t poor
8) The kitchen isn’t clean
1. Lilly and Sean aren't on vacation.
2. Ben isn't hungry right now.
3. My mother isn't a teacher.
1. Donna is my best friend.
2. Ron and Dave are brother and sister.
3. My grandmother is 90 years old.
4. You are a good student.
5. Niy house is very pretty
6. is not at home
7. Dan and I are in school right now
8. My book is 300 pages long.
9. My friends are funny
10 The children are at a summer camp
4. I'm not at the cinema
5. It isn't about to rain today
6. The books aren't heavy.
7. They aren't poor.
8. The kitchen isn't clean.
Ñ sei direito mais faz sentido
Quem ela viu lá? * Seu professor. Seu primo. O melhor amigo dela. A avó dela
b. The teacher taught us the best.
c. The teacher didn't teach us the best.
d. Did they cry every day?
tradução: meu teachersor não fez seu melhor.
drogas,brigas e muitos outros problemas
d)no,i isnt study
k)no,i didnt work
l)yes, he works
tenho que preparar uma apresentação curtinha (1...